DC Sound Lab

Dead Unicorn Pics

If you honestly think the HDC4 can't take 5,000 watts daily then, I guess I'm not going to change that. Because of course I wasn't feeding a pair of 3s almost 3,700 clamped each daily. Played with one HDC4, didn't like it, but it took the T4000 at .5 ohm nominal never clamped the setup so can't say. Have you played with the HDC4? Didn't think so.

Dont mean to spam the DC section with AQ, just figured I'd answer a question. :shrug:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If you honestly think the HDC4 can't take 5,000 watts daily then, I guess I'm not going to change that. Because of course I wasn't feeding a pair of 3s almost 3,700 clamped each daily. Played with one HDC4, didn't like it, but it took the T4000 at .5 ohm nominal never clamped the setup so can't say. Have you played with the HDC4? Didn't think so.

Dont mean to spam the DC section with AQ, just figured I'd answer a question. :shrug:

who are you responding to?

why send so much power to a single sub? if you are overpowering any given sub it only makes sense to get a second one. you would use your power better and will be louder.

Edit- in his words, "because he can" lol damn ninjas.

Edited by sprkn_ranger

The sub came apart with me at the vol knob.

I blew it up.

<<<<<. This fucking guy.

And???

N8.. What i think failed.. Humm.

Doesnt really matter does it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz