DC Level 5 15, fresh recone with d1.4 coils. Never seen power

Aesthetic Condition: 7/10 - few scuffs here and there from the recone process around the spider landing and where the surround sits + from use

Mechanical Condition: 10/10

Note: Will ship with dustcap and adhesive included, but not glued in place so you can choose a different color from DC if you wish.

Looking to get $525 $500 OBO shipped to the lower 48. Will entertain all reasonable offers on an individual basis. Also will do local pickup.

Only trades I will consider will be for a Crescendo BC3500 or a H/O alt for a 2010 wrangler

WP_000643.jpg

WP_000644.jpg

WP_000649.jpg

WP_000648.jpg

WP_000647.jpg

WP_000650.jpg

Make sure that you put tape over the coil opening so that nothing gets down in the gap.

Also just for future reference, instead of using 146 clothes pins to hold the surround down while it sets, you can just put the rubber gasket on and make sure that you firmly press down all of the edges and you are good. That is plenty to hold the surround down while the glue sets.

They sound great on music.

X2. I got one pushing 3500 rms before rise and this is will it, if not, a little more

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Does it sound good on music (rap hiphop) or is it more for just spl?

It played rock, rap, chopped&screwed, punchy notes, long droning notes, high notes, low notes. But it's also one of the more efficient subs I've used. It pretty much sounds good and gets loud.

Still for sale!

Come on guys, this is a great sub. Some one make an offer!

Archived