Do not shop at edible arrangements!

A week ago I ordered my wife's favorite chocolate covered fruit from edible arrangements for valentines day. I normally just pick stuff up like this in person but wanted to have it delivered and surprise her, which I paid $12 extra for by the way. Well it's 9:30 PM and there has been no delivery, no call, nothing. I came home from work expecting to see my wife super happy with her arrangement but instead came home to my wife upset thinking I didn't try to do anything special for her! I tried calling and all I get is a busy signal so I'm sure I'm not the only one upset.

I'm blown away at how unprepared this company was, and I highly doubt I will ever shop there again. Has anyone else experienced this kind of service from them before?

Ok sorry, I'm done with my rant now :)

Well, hate to burst your bubble. But I hardly count edible arrangements as something special. I've never understood the fancy. Something original and creative with her favorite chocolates would have gotten you the precious nookies you crave.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i see anything that gets delivered is "special", expecially in a womans eyes. they love that shit. i went the old fashioned way and got her jewelry.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

too funny they fucked up mine too. its getting delivered today. no offer to reimburse or add on anything either. fuck them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My mom was a manager at one for 5 years and I worked there for seasonal help and I remember it being crazy busy in holidays, sucks they messed it up though. Probably the delivery persons fault, call them cause they take records of everything made and when and who toke it for delivery.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Well, hate to burst your bubble. But I hardly count edible arrangements as something special. I've never understood the fancy. Something original and creative with her favorite chocolates would have gotten you the precious nookies you crave.

Well, the wife wanted one cause she has never gotten one, and SHE does count stuff like that "special".

N8, so they didn't reimburse you at all? Thats horrible! I don't understand how they can stay in business operating like this. If they don't have the capacity to fill all their orders they need to STOP taking orders! Sounds simple to me. I was looking on their facebook page and it sounds like a lot of people had the same problem.

Use em all the time never had any issues at all my girl didn't get hers til 6 (thank god because I sent them to her job and she gets off at 6) but it was on the delivery guy. Funny thing is we both work in Downtown Miami and the store is in between us in Downtown Miami so I was confused how the hell she wasn't the first few deliveries but oh well no harm no foul. I always have a back up plan for shit like this never rely on the delivery guy shit happens. :shrug:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Use em all the time never had any issues at all my girl didn't get hers til 6 (thank god because I sent them to her job and she gets off at 6) but it was on the delivery guy. Funny thing is we both work in Downtown Miami and the store is in between us in Downtown Miami so I was confused how the hell she wasn't the first few deliveries but oh well no harm no foul. I always have a back up plan for shit like this never rely on the delivery guy shit happens. :shrug:

Funny thing is, I live less than a mile from the store. The only reason I wanted to have it delivered was cause I don't get home from work till about 7:00-7:30 so I wouldn't have been home in time to pick it up. Plus my wife really likes it when things like this are delivered to her.

Archived