Decaf Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 only play full tilt while driving, never at a stop sign, never at a light, never in a parking lot, never down residential streets all of the above are why people hate bassheads
nascarguy301 Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 Turn it down for old people. And BLAST THAT SHIT for the dudes who think their shit is loud when you hear trunk rattle over the music Bose = Buy other sound equipment. i love the rattle it's the best part! i need louder cheap amp any ideas?
Jaloosk Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 @ the vigilante justice. "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
El1T3Bass Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 I usually turn it up when i come to a red light lololol. yeah im THAT GUY haha Yeah cuz that's really cool and funny right? No... I always turn it down, I don't need my car to be pinned as the loud car, or the douche that pisses everyone off. wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Tarball Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 I usually turn it up when i come to a red light lololol. yeah im THAT GUY haha :banhim: CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
corey0928 Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 It pisses me off when i hear people bumpin at red lights
KillaCam Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 I usually turn it up when i come to a red light lololol. yeah im THAT GUY haha Not funny. Have some respect. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Guest Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 I usually turn it up when i come to a red light lololol. yeah im THAT GUY haha prick. I hope your shit blows
captainhook426 Posted February 16, 2012 Report Posted February 16, 2012 I never do. Even for the douche that runs full tilt from walmart. I'll wait til we're out of town to show him up. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.