Things that make you happy/smile

I finally get to go ride the local mountain bike for the first time in like a month due to it being flooded!

What kind of riding do you do?

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

My friends band were playing at a house party and the cop showed up around 9:45. They were their for like 4 minutes before I saw them, I thought it was the photographer cause that's where he was standing.

So they " it looks like you guys are having a nice party just turn it down a bit and keep on playing"

The singer replies " just on time were on our last song"

Cop say " o yeah finish it up just lower the volume after and you guys are good to keep the party going looks really nice)

So they ended playing 2 songs instead of 1 once they stop the cop left (they were outside)

the cop were nice they usually just say to no turn everything off now

It look like they wanted to stay lol

I finally get to go ride the local mountain bike for the first time in like a month due to it being flooded!

What kind of riding do you do?
Just trail riding, I just started at the beginning of the summer!

Gotcha! It's cool finding other people that ride on here!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Running into Brian Deegan or his boys at the Shell station where I get my beer. He lives and has ton of land in the middle of wine country near my place. This gas station is the last one between them and the freeway, so they are there almost every weekend. Fuckers are crazy as shit, but also down to earth enough to hold a convo with me on the technical stuff of their vehicles. Brian's big rig driver has got to be one of the coolest motherfuckers I've ever met, he likes to talk mostly about the Lucas Oil Series Trucks. I don't know how he manages to get that rig into this tiny gas station.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Found a serious basshead in my Camry group, pretty happy because he can help me out with things for my build that left me scratching my head

Got some lowering springs on the way only because of the stupid price I got them for, can't wait for those to go along with the front lip I'm ordering next paycheck

Getting my shit straight in my life finally

Helping my mom and sister with things around the house since nobody else living here will

Becoming a better money manager which helped me pay off half of my wheels at one time. I know, I know, why finance wheels? To help me build credit since I don't trust myself with a credit card yet lol

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Cool as fuck hot chicks. Female class mate hit me up for homework help last week. After helping, I mentioned I having issues with a spreadsheet assignment. Just got an email with not only the info I needed, but the complete assignment. Im not one to free load, but fuck ill take it. (Will double check the work for sure LOL). This is the same woman with the white IS-F.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived