Things that make you happy/smile

You're warren sapp. You can't find free ass?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've been having an issue at work with some laptops not updating antivirus. I finally found root cause this morning and it all comes back to one person. A person who has been the biggest pain the ass and most annoying person I've ever worked with. Watch out for those headlights lil buddy. The bus is coming

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My senior year of HS, a friend had an old mid-70s Chevy single cab short bed with a semi built 350. Well there were only two seats, but four f us had to get to football practice. Me another dude laid down in the bed (illegal to ride there) and we headed out. At the light before turning into the school, dude decided to launch hard and the drive shaft snapped and penetrated the bed between me and my other friend, only inches from ouch LOL.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i got one better ken kind of the same as you. we used to go drink up in the hills friend had a Toyoda pick-up lowered i was in the back 3 friends up front coming down the hill at the bottom is cow grates we hit it at about 65 sideways tire grabbed the asphalt truck flips 3 1/2 times i fall out when the truck stopped only to get stuck in the leg by barb wire only thing that happened to anyone. need less to say buddies truck didnt have a spot without a dent took 6 months to get fixed and a years for him to get his license back

Archived