Things that make you happy/smile

legally,any contract with a minor (under 18) can't be enforced.

Technically, if contract is under her name, you don't have to pay it and they can't sue.

i was told this by my business law professor

brb going to get little leo to buy me amps and caps

might as well get a lawyer for committing a wire fraud and bunch of other stuff involving a minor.

1325613702235_3425089.png

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Financial analyst at work watch him operate.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Look, lots and lots of things are illegal that are done all day every day... That's not where you, me, or any business really draws the line, though.

The real line is how much can you get away with before either the law or a law suit comes after you.

Case in point, most people speed at least once in a while, some of us all the time. Some limit it to 5mph or 10mph over, because chances are a cop isn't gonna give you static over 5mph.

I'd say 95% of people don't stop at a stop sign. Rarely see tickets for that, so people keep doing it. Still illegal to speed and run a stop sign.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm glad I didn't have to file bankruptcy but I will say smoke doesn't seem like the type of dude to rack up credit cards just to screw them over.

Nope. Trust me I didn't do this on purpose and really the cause of it is Medical Bills to the tune of SEVERAL thousands for the luxuriously unexpected week stay at the Hospital ... But since I am doing this I am wiping out my credit card and a few other debts... I learned some valuable lessons so I won't repeat them... Later on when I get another credit card I won't be so dumb with it

Since you're about to file or already have make sure you don't use those cards or incur any new debt or its considered fraud.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

you can't have bills in your name if your under 18....

Bullshit you can't.

You think everyplace actually checks how old you are?

No they dont.

My girl found out when she was 19 and we started trying establish credit that she already owed thousands from her mom using her social security # and her mom also let other family members use it too.

All of the debts were incurred before she was 18 and you have no clue what a nightmare it was dealing with that.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Technically, if contract is under her name, you don't have to pay it and they can't sue.

But I still can't see how they can do that, since when you apply for a service it clearly states that person must be of age of 18 or older.

Doesn't mean they won't try and go ahead and call them and try and get it wiped out, not gonna happen with out a major legal battle.

It's funny how people that haven't been through things always think they know everything about it.

i was told this by my business law professor

brb going to get little leo to buy me amps and caps

might as well get a lawyer for committing a wire fraud and bunch of other stuff involving a minor.

That's gonna cost more than the cable bill

I don't know, I had to pay over 600 to get it off and buy credit monitoring for her shit.

Comcast was one of the ones on my girls credit, they were the biggest assholes to her on the phone and basically told her oh well its not our problem you either pay it or don't but we won't clear it.

I don't know, I had to pay over 600 to get it off and buy credit monitoring for her shit.

Comcast was one of the ones on my girls credit, they were the biggest assholes to her on the phone and basically told her oh well its not our problem you either pay it or don't but we won't clear it.

That's what they told me. Even after I brought her up there, they told me I was committing fraud.

I'm glad I didn't have to file bankruptcy but I will say smoke doesn't seem like the type of dude to rack up credit cards just to screw them over.

Nope. Trust me I didn't do this on purpose and really the cause of it is Medical Bills to the tune of SEVERAL thousands for the luxuriously unexpected week stay at the Hospital ... But since I am doing this I am wiping out my credit card and a few other debts... I learned some valuable lessons so I won't repeat them... Later on when I get another credit card I won't be so dumb with it
Since you're about to file or already have make sure you don't use those cards or incur any new debt or its considered fraud.

I destroyed that card a long while ago.. The only thing debt wise that has changed for me was my car payment last August went up a bit but other than that... Nothing

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived