Things that make you happy/smile

I'll try and get a pic once the weather starts getting a little warmer and her clothes start becoming fewer.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

No problem brother,

Make sure you get some good use out of them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Hell ya man that was awesome of you to help Orion out like that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Fucking youngster in an older Cummins Ram wanted to run this morning. It was a good spot so I obliged. We both take off on green and I got him from the beginning. In my mirror I can see he's "rollin coal" whatever that shits called. So after dragging his stupid ass, I stop at the next light, he comes alongside in the right turn lane, yells "your Mustang sounds like shit", makes the right turn and tears off smoking again. L-O-Fucking-L

Diesels "can" be fast, but if yours isn't, don't hate when you get beat.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Fucking youngster in an older Cummins Ram wanted to run this morning. It was a good spot so I obliged. We both take off on green and I got him from the beginning. In my mirror I can see he's "rollin coal" whatever that shits called. So after dragging his stupid ass, I stop at the next light, he comes alongside in the right turn lane, yells "your Mustang sounds like shit", makes the right turn and tears off smoking again. L-O-Fucking-L

Diesels "can" be fast, but if yours isn't, don't hate when you get beat.

LMFAO...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I smoked some guy in an older vette and afterwards he pulled up and was like mine still looks better than that piece of shit.

I used to love making people mad.

IMAG0943_zpssiobjxjh.jpg

Seeing that bird outside always makes me smile.

It means we brought the patient to a stable point, a point so they can receive a higher level of care.

The point to where they have to chance to make it out of this alive.

It was a bloody mess, but we did it!

Puts life into perspective. This is life, this is real, this is important.

Not insults, not whether someone "likes" something you said or posted.

There's a difference in reality and cyber reality.

Which is your reality?

-Frank

Archived