Things that make you happy/smile

When you have to mow the lawn not because of growth but to pick up leaves and you notice the gutter and sidewalk are covered also so you run the mower down the sidewalk and then the gutter and you neighbor tells you that it's an incredible idea . Then you see him doing it the next weekend

i would leave the leafs alone.. yes they look ugly but once they dry and compost it will fertilize your lawn and make it greener

They will if you run them over with the mower but if you just leave piles of leaves they don't break down and will actually kill the lawn.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

im doing it with old overgrown vegetation i had in my backyard. so far its working but my watermelon vine is growing over it and cant turn it over

Oak yes are dropping leaves as of a month ago do to drought and water days and times are not cutting it plus I think we have beetles in the tree bark

Land lord don't seem to care so I'm not sure what to do

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

me moving to south california next week makes me happy! getting out the dirty dirty is going to be a breath of frezh air. im sick of lousiana. my girls hispanic and from there so we moving . she left fridsy with our baby boy an im missing them like crazy! new life here we come!!!

me moving to south california next week makes me happy! getting out the dirty dirty is going to be a breath of frezh air. im sick of lousiana. my girls hispanic and from there so we moving . she left fridsy with our baby boy an im missing them like crazy! new life here we come!!!

I am happy for you bro. I wanna move away from here so friggen bad it's unbelievable. Only thing stopping me is my 4 yr. old daughter. Serious enough that I had been looking at places but can't pull the trigger and leave my baby. Glad somebody can get away though, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Built Trans should be done tomorrow and my girl gave me the green light to track down a v8 for the swap.

Finding a decent lq9 local is proving to be an issue though, might have to do something different.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

me moving to south california next week makes me happy! getting out the dirty dirty is going to be a breath of frezh air. im sick of lousiana. my girls hispanic and from there so we moving . she left fridsy with our baby boy an. im missing them like crazy! new life here we come!!!

what part of loisiana are you in?

I am happy for you bro. I wanna move away from here so friggen bad it's unbelievable. Only thing stopping me is my 4 yr. old daughter. Serious enough that I had been looking at places but can't pull the trigger and leave my baby. Glad somebody can get away though, lol

Archived