Things that make you happy/smile

got a job interview in the morning. just entry level part time security but it'll get me going and back to paying my truck payment with money not in my rainy day fund.

You should come to tx and work with me, made $70k my first year with zero experience

tell me when an opening is available. I'll haul my half ass college educated scrawny white ass down there and make a hand.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

At a red light waiting for traffic to clear so I can turn right, guy behind me honks for me to go when it's not clear.

Felt so damn good to wait through the red light.

Bonus feels: got up to the RR crossing with him right behind me, lights start and gate dropping, with me the last one through. Instant karma at it's best.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

At a red light waiting for traffic to clear so I can turn right, guy behind me honks for me to go when it's not clear.
Felt so damn good to wait through the red light.
Bonus feels: got up to the RR crossing with him right behind me, lights start and gate dropping, with me the last one through. Instant karma at it's best.

20150121101051-headerimage0121.png?14218

btw said i couldn't respond at first ?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Worked on my pickup for 3 hours today and didnt want to sell it once nor burn it down.

bullshit

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Worked on my pickup for 3 hours today and didnt want to sell it once nor burn it down.

bullshit

swear. had my big mexican lookin friend get pissed off at the back seat and get it out today instead of me. I wanted to blow the fucking thing up the other day cause of that backseat.

I got to put deadner on the back wall and run wire in the cab from the tool box. Was an EASY day for me.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived