Things that make you happy/smile

This article hit me in the nostalgia's pretty damn hard. Makes me wanna find an Alien Workshop skateboard, a Graffix bong, and call in sick to work tomorrow and just fuck off all day.jnco-skater-raver-wide-leg-baggy-carpent

I bought two pairs of the new jnco's when they re-released them,

I bought the two smallest versions which are still big.

I hate tight ass pants and it's hard to find pants that aren't tight these days and I had jncos back in the day so I knew I'd like them,

They are comfortable as fuck and not one time has anyone looked at me funny or said anything about them, not once.

And I wouldn't give two fucks if they did either.

That article is laughable,

That guy wanted negative attention and did shit until he got it and then complained about it.

Maybe just maybe he should just learn to not give a fuck what other people think and stop being an attention whore.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well considering the source, Buzzfeed, you can't be too surprised on the lack of journalistic integrity right?

Nope, I wasn't surprised at all,

I have no clue how that site stays in business.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Always wore baggy pants, but never that big on the bottom. GF and I actually had to search through the thrift stores to find some around here, and the comments I got were similar in HS, so I get it. Might have been the stripes or patchwork designs though...funny story I crashed my car and my gf was coming to pick me up. Pre-cell phone so she was driving down the street when her friend yelled--"there he is, I can see his pants!"

I'm in my 40s and still only wear Dickies double knee loose fit work pants and Levi's 569s. And I can still do kickflips and nollie 360s when needed, but I do not have an "irony free mustache" like that guy. I don't believe such a thing exists.

Static drops are my bag.

I get the 569's too but they don't make them like the used too,

Not nearly as baggy as they used to be.

New brakes got here today, let's hope they are the right ones this time.

Not sure when I'll bet around to finding out as I've been busy busy busy lately.

I get the 569's too but they don't make them like the used too,

Not nearly as baggy as they used to be.

I've got some grey ones (tumbled merlin) that are about as tight as I'd wear and some blue ones (ice cap) that are plenty baggy. Big difference from one color to the next for some reason. I see black ones are available again, but I'll wait for a better price than $60. Got some black 559s but they are way too tight.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived