Things that make you happy/smile

First day of Uni classes today. Pretty happy, already met a ton of cool people. Feels so great being out of my complete shit poverty school system.

Not to mention I have to be up in five hours though..

7:30 and I'm up. Coffee time

watch out for chlamydia.

shit'll sneak up on ya

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

So, the other day my Russian class was at 12:00. Every other day is 11:50 tho.

Had nothing to do for the hour before class so I was on a couch at the end of a hall sleeping, class entrance is at the beginning of that hall.

Turns out I set my alarm for 11:55 instead of 11:45. Some dude from my class came running out and got me when the teacher called my name for homework and they noticed I wasn't there.

I don't know how the fuck they knew I was back there because quite seriously only my feet were showing form being hung over the end of the couch. Dude came in clutch.

Also talking to a lot of cute girls. Guess it's just going to be part of life now.

One was wearing just a tank top with bar piercings in both them tits. She was right up in my face too. I mean, this girl was fuckin pretty.

If I die of aids in a year all of you guys remember I atleast had a lot of fun.

So I last week when I was told I have to stand out at the curb and wave a sign when we are slow or I'm fired I thought I was for sure gonna be out of a job because I straight up told the owner he lost his fucking mind if he thinks I'm about to wave a fucking sign.

I ended up getting more hours and a pay raise out of it, lol.

And there will be no sign waving.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So I last week when I was told I have to stand out at the curb and wave a sign when we are slow or I'm fired I thought I was for sure gonna be out of a job because I straight up told the owner he lost his fucking mind if he thinks I'm about to wave a fucking sign.

I ended up getting more hours and a pay raise out of it, lol.

And there will be no sign waving.

That's good shit man.

Back when I was twelve my mom just kinda called me and told me my dad would be driving me up to wave a massive sign outside a highway all day for FASHIONBUUUUG

About three hours in and one half of my body completely sunburnt, some lady (pretty young, early 20's) and her kid came out of a mcdonalds and walked up to me. Woman gave me $30 and the girl gave me a free bigmac sticker they just got from a peel off thing during monopoly.

I've never waved signs again, never plan too, but that shit made my day and six years later, as you can obviously see, I still think about it.

Maybe your boss was testing you or some shit haha, "I can't keep this guy if he's gonna be a pussy and wave a fuckin sign around just because I told him he had to"

Maybe the boss went out to wave the sign? lol

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

It wasn't a test, they were serious about it.

People at other stores lost their jobs over it.

They like me though and they've seen how I run circles around the other employees,

Plus since I've been there the sales numbers have gone up.

You get some slack when you make the boss more money and are willing to work harder than everyone around you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

BMW is back on the road.. I littelary finger fucked the throttle body and it helped LOL.. The sensor got dirty and I manually moved the blade five dozen times and it may least a few day or a few months.. I may open it and clean it this weekend

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived