Things that make you happy/smile

The piece of shit sheriffs deputy that let his dog die in a car over 3 days in 100+ degree weather is in jail and getting charged.

Not with murder, but animal cruelty... It's a start.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I was coming through town tonight and there was a newer cobra mustang sitting there. This rusted beat up Honda Civic belching smoke out the exhaust rolls up next to him and starts revving. The guy in the mustang just looks over at him and waits for the revving to stop then says. What the fuck is wrong with you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was coming through town tonight and there was a newer cobra mustang sitting there. This rusted beat up Honda Civic belching smoke out the exhaust rolls up next to him and starts revving. The guy in the mustang just looks over at him and waits for the revving to stop then says. What the fuck is wrong with you?

damn and no vid of it sound hilarious

The piece of shit sheriffs deputy that let his dog die in a car over 3 days in 100+ degree weather is in jail and getting charged.

Not with murder, but animal cruelty... It's a start.

that can be even worse sentence if he is convicted

there's no doubt in my mind he'll get convicted and do atleast some time in a state prison. His entire family is in law enforcement. His dad is a senior police officer here. He went to the DA and asked him to drop it to a misdemeanor... The Assistant DA(whom I know personally and she's about half crazy) came out of her office yelling "Are you fucking stupid? Why would we let that piece of shit off with a misdemeanor?! We're giving that dicksack a felony and hopefully making him rot in prison for a few years!"

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived