Things that make you happy/smile

Office max. I could spend an hour just looking at the pens.

Hell yeah... I walk around places like that all the time just to kill time. Target too...just go in to get a few things and look at all kinds of shit...never buy much though.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Giving a co-worker a demo and he tells me I must have 15s. Then showing him my box and looks behind it to check if I had more subs in the back.Makes me proud

thats because your truck is loud as shit for 2 12"s lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Speaking of bathrooms.... Using a public restroom and the water is blue (freshly cleaned)

After mentioning Office Max I decided to go to office max. I got some ballin' ass pens, a new mouse, and a zippy chip.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Getting 3" of snow

Finding a big empty parking lot

Turns out three of your friends are already at that lot

I wish I had snow...

I bet it was a blast I have my street tires on my truck now not my all terrains so it was slippery 2wd for the win lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Called Charter cable for the $45 they charged me for a home visit that was bullshit and a god damn bandaid fix a week ago and the dickhead foreigner gave me the runaround about how it was a correct charge. Told the cocksucker I would have to call back as I was at work and couldn't continue to try to get it corrected.

Called them again today, got some lady foreigner and immediately told her there was a charge on my account for a service call that my wife was told we wouldn't get charged for and she gave us a credit back for the charge that will show up next month.

Success-baby.jpg

Archived