Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah Alan, I get it. Its still bullshit.

I know, it doesn't make sense in my head. If I thought it would be sick to chop up the structural support of the roof in a house at work for fun with other people in there and it come crashing down on all of us I definitely would not expect to get anything less than 10 lawsuits on my desk the next morning, let alone payment.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Well, it's not like I pulled out in front of a Jeep on purpose. It was an accident, and had I not been it work it wouldn't have happened. I was trying to make a living and I met an unfortunate fate. It's not like I'm gonna be rich after this or anything of the sort. I'm gonna have to go straight back to work somewhere, which I am absolutely happy to do.

If you're unhappy with the law, that's fine, but don't take it out on me.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Well, it's not like I pulled out in front of a Jeep on purpose. It was an accident, and had I not been it work it wouldn't have happened. I was trying to make a living and I met an unfortunate fate. It's not like I'm gonna be rich after this or anything of the sort. I'm gonna have to go straight back to work somewhere, which I am absolutely happy to do.

If you're unhappy with the law, that's fine, but don't take it out on me.

Sorry I wasn't referring to you, I meant the fact that negligence, which includes 100% negligence like my example, is possibly considered coverable.

As in totally purposefully doing something that stupid with no regard for others or myself

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

I understand man. It's cool.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

2013-03-07_18-59-14_803_zps688a4567.jpg

my son when he was 2 months old, this pic always makes me smile. mostly because when i took it my girl said, ahh the 2 things daddy cares most about....

if she only knew how right she was! hahaha

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Posted

My profile pic

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

Posted

2013-03-07_18-59-14_803_zps688a4567.jpg

my son when he was 2 months old, this pic always makes me smile. mostly because when i took it my girl said, ahh the 2 things daddy cares most about....

if she only knew how right she was! hahaha

Great pic man :) That's adorable, when he's getting his first system, you can brag about how he's been a bass head from day 1 xD

Welcome to my sig :D

My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4:

2 Sundown SA 12's

Sundown SAZ 1500d v3

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Hertz 165 Speakers

Atrend Carbon Enclosure

Stinger SPP925 Battery

Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3

:domodance::domodance: Legal 145.2 dB. :morepower1: Team Sundown. :domodance::domodance:

cd64929e-8a60-41ea-b784-c5c6096f49b8_zps

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7334 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...