Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Shipping out to basic next tuesday. Nervous but happy.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

The fact that I have everything that will be in the car... or it's on it's way. Got a tracking number and all for the new alt... on it's way. Once installed, sell the old stuff and start paying shit off.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

when gf sends me her volleyball pics, always brightens my day if you catch my drift :)

kWeCdNe.png

thank you volleyball shorts :)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

when gf sends me her volleyball pics, always brightens my day if you catch my drift :)

:takepix:

229748d1391471887t-overkill-front-winch-

You lucky dog.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

Long story short, some dude tried mugging me and some friends at a well lit neighborhood park with a bunch of people there. Cops showed up within 20 minutes and 10 minutes after that they had 4 cars searching the neighborhood streets including the neighborhood security. Great feeling of relief after that because we thought they were never gonna show up. I'm just happy right now that all I took was a few swings from a bat and that my friends are safe, it could've been way worse

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Glad you're ok bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

crazy man glad your good though.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

When for once the day doesn't get progressively worse after it starts bad.

Anato/Physio midterm today, some reason he doesn't tell us it's 140 fill-in-the-blank questions on the name and location of all the bones and specific name and location of each part (fossas/condyles/tubercles/processes/tuberosity/etc) on each bone, in anatomical order. Including all internal bones and fossas/foramen/process/magnum/etc of the skull, without even a blank diagram. Had to answer from anatomical position description in question for about 40+ of them. I'll be lucky to get even a low A- on it, most difficult A&P test ever.

So I'm on my way home, pissed of course, and this douche teenager from the highschool "boosts" by me in a lexus hybrid CT his parents obviously bought him, dealer plates and all.

He's blowin' through stops signs and all that, and normally I would have "raced" before we merged but I was too pissed to care thankfully, because his faggot ass got pulled over by the same motorcycle douche who gave me a ticket 3 years ago for 32 in a 25(actually posted 35 zone, called it 25 b/c of school). He was so far ahead he had to have been going 70-80mph in a 35 zone, during school time, and if he does the same to him, it'll go down as a 25 zone. I seriously had the biggest smile on my face. It was great.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

when i order my alt & still have money in my acct

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

IMG_20130523_191538_049_zps01271436.jpg

watching my girl play with my son, always cheers me up!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...