n8ball2013 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Ive been let go doing 96 in a 55. In my service dress deltas. Lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Aj11 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Jeeze! i would have been taken out at gun point! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Noel989 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I've been let off with warnings too Was going 50 in a 25 mph zone Told the cop I wanted to sleep cause I had to get up early to go to school the next day Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Lucky bastards, the only warnings I get are "Move and I will shoot you!" and "Tell me now if you got something in the car because if I find something you are going to jail."
KillaCam Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 There's this homosexual dude at taco bell that always compliments my car. I feel good and weirded out at the same time. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
LoudBimmer Posted May 4, 2014 Author Report Posted May 4, 2014 There's this homosexual dude at taco bell that always compliments my car. I feel good and weirded out at the same time. He wants the D
KillaCam Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 He'll no, I don't play for that team. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Ahmed Johnson Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Atleast try and get some free doritos tacos.
boom50cal Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 The Tommy Toe Hold Show. WHY IS IT SO FUNNY?! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Lbox88 Posted May 5, 2014 Report Posted May 5, 2014 My wife passed her licensing exam yesterday so the money invested she'll get double that back just in the first year once she gets all her paperwork worked out. Plus she got a new job that is already an increase in pay from her current one, that'll get bumped up since she has proof of her license for the new job. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.