KillaCam Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Nah. He just got his old one surgically replaced. I got jokes. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
LT.Smoke Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Starting to see results for the work I am putting in at the gym Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Finally found where my power steering's been leaking from. Anybody know what this hose is (not my photo) Pretty sure it's just the power steering hose? Not sure exactly what you mean though. If you're looking to replace it; this could be useful to have: http://www.harborfreight.com/7-piece-sae-crowfoot-flarenut-wrench-set-93137.html Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
EP95 Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 I know its for the power steering just can't find a direct replacement. Thinks for the link though, Ima check those out probably already have some.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 I know its for the power steering just can't find a direct replacement. Thinks for the link though, Ima check those out probably already have some. oh, whats the year/make/model? Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
EP95 Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Never mind, just saw google has a shopping tab and found one on the 1st page.
LoudBimmer Posted May 12, 2014 Author Report Posted May 12, 2014 I'm officially a college senior And got an inverview on friday for the risk management internship
S15_Silvia Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Having a painless experience getting a permit to park my car from the Pittsburgh Parking Authority. I thought it would be similar to a DMV experience with long lines and an episode of Maury going on in the waiting area. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
boom50cal Posted May 13, 2014 Report Posted May 13, 2014 Turning 18 on Saturday. Graduation is next Thursday. yeee On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.