LT.Smoke Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 wow man, that's kind of insane. can't believe it went in your favor. i worry about that happening to me. An instructor of mine had his in the small of his back, was in a clothing store, well someone must have shop lifted so the police showed up, no big deal, well as they were coming through the store they walked right past him but kind of accidently bumped him as they went by, well he felt the gun and immediately stopped and tapped on it and said "You got a permit for that?" Of course he did but you never know when that type of thing can happen. Also, with the cop knowing what it then is what kind of reaction could he have had, maybe he thought he was about to rob it and draws his gun on you etc. I mean I could understand if I was acting crazy and had it that patrons would be nervous but I mean hell all i did was be d down near my kid and it said "Peekaboo" I was wearing a decently long shirt too so the fact it came uncovered was a bit surprising to me... Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Pasta Prime Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 16 more hours this week and im off for 12 days. Vacations are better when you work four days a week!! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Karkov Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 wow man, that's kind of insane. can't believe it went in your favor. i worry about that happening to me. An instructor of mine had his in the small of his back, was in a clothing store, well someone must have shop lifted so the police showed up, no big deal, well as they were coming through the store they walked right past him but kind of accidently bumped him as they went by, well he felt the gun and immediately stopped and tapped on it and said "You got a permit for that?" Of course he did but you never know when that type of thing can happen. Also, with the cop knowing what it then is what kind of reaction could he have had, maybe he thought he was about to rob it and draws his gun on you etc. I mean I could understand if I was acting crazy and had it that patrons would be nervous but I mean hell all i did was be d down near my kid and it said "Peekaboo" I was wearing a decently long shirt too so the fact it came uncovered was a bit surprising to me... All good man, what I meant was that with all the ways things seem to NOT go in our favor these days it's nice to win one for once. No worries. Glad you stayed calm 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Quiet Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Went to chick fil a earlier and was carrying my Glock 23 in a small of the back holster. Well my son was in a high chair and he dropped his toy so I bent down to get it and I guess a small portion of the grip became exposed. Upon realizing that I quickly pulled my shirt back down. I guess the lady and her husband were SO offended that they went and got the manager. So he comes back to speak to me and he apologizes to me for them being completely irrational about the situation and he tells them they're more than welcome to sit in another area... Apparently that wasn't good enough because the lady gets irate and makes a HUGE scene about How she's a paying customer and she shouldn't have to be forced to eat when there is someone with a gun . He calmly tells her she isn't being forced to eat here ... THAT DID NOT go over well...Long story short the manager called the police and she was escorted off and barred from the restaurant... Damn I know some people are anti-gun but holy shit Blows me away that people don't realize that they're safer that people carry. Sorry for the pun. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 watching my pit mix and red heeler play in my 2 acre back yard for HOURS every day. I'll let them out around 2 or 3 and they wont get put up until 10 or so. Too bad the pit has to stay in his pen On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
EP95 Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 Friend finally got his 18s, it's box building time.
KillaCam Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Having this in the lunch room That is the first time I've seen such a contraption but fuck you, I'm jelly. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Quiet Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Having this in the lunch room That is the first time I've seen such a contraption but fuck you, I'm jelly. Jack of all cokes, master of none. I thought it was cool the first time I used one, but the mix is horrible. Worst fountain ever. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted June 5, 2014 Report Posted June 5, 2014 Having this in the lunch room That is the first time I've seen such a contraption but fuck you, I'm jelly. Jack of all cokes, master of none. I thought it was cool the first time I used one, but the mix is horrible. Worst fountain ever. Burger King has them! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.