n8ball2013 Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 how well my car runs when it gets cool out THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted October 9, 2014 Report Posted October 9, 2014 my predator 500 only needs rings and valve guide seals vs new rings piston and valves. $150 vs $300+. Supa happy On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
hoit Posted October 10, 2014 Report Posted October 10, 2014 got my subs, box, battery, wire, alternator.....just scrounging every dime I can for that dang amp! 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 10, 2014 Report Posted October 10, 2014 The corner of my bumper was a little loose, it was still bolted tight but the corner part of my TB bumper was delicate or some shit so I went to a body shop to see what they will charge to tighten it up. Fuckers told me I need a new bumper and it's gonna be 800. 2 sticks of Jb weld and the bumper is holding tight still. I did it back in August. 800 bumper my ass, 12 dollars and 5 minutes of my time was all it needed.
boom50cal Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Talking to people with a TON of knowledge on subjects that are happy to teach. Tfade... guy just blew my mind with some SIMPLE stuff. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 PSYPH MORRISON new album SOTL !!!! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Hunting season being here and having public land 10 mins from my house Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Corbon Dpx 45 acp HP's and Rage Hypodermic broadheads Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 The fact that my Patriot pulls pretty hard from a 20mph roll... This douchebag wouldn't let me over today I put on my signal and made sure all was clear and I start coming over and he speeds up to block me... Pissed me off because I had my kids in the vehicle so as we were pulling up to the following light it turned green and I buried the pedal and pulled away from him and got over so I could merge on to the interstate... Kind of a Happy/mad scenario lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted October 13, 2014 Report Posted October 13, 2014 Tax season approaching and my return should be nice this year so I can acquire my beer brewing setup and Reloading gear... Going to pay off my debts as well and if there happens to be any left over after all that plus stashing some away for savings I would like to start on my audio build and probably grab an ar10 and ar15 stripped lower so I can piece together some new toys Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.