Things that make you happy/smile

got a knockoff Klein tool backpack (a Rockriver) for $35 last night. The klein backpacks are usually $150ish and the Rockriver ones are $55 local.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

II just cleared the wife's Christmas list. She asked for a pair of the ugg boots but not the typical uggs. The calf height ones. She was like you'll never find them the ones I want are really hard to get. Did she forget who I am? I may still pick her up some little stuff but I'm not sure yet

If you need help, let me know.My wife works for Neiman Marcus and can get anything Ugg.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Galaxy Note 4 just got it today its so badass

Got mine Sunday fucking sweet phone. If you haven't yet head into the gallery and look at the 7 preloaded pics at full brightness. Amazing screen on these. Also the charger charges these at 9v instead of usual 5v. Full charge in 2hrs!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Pick up my old Nexus 7, haven't used it lately because it's slow

Gave itself the Lollipop update with the new ART underpinnings and it's fast as hell now. Feels like a new tablet.

2007 Pacifica

Gave itself the Lollipop update with the new ART underpinnings and it's fast as hell now. Feels like a new tablet.

Know of any place(or website) to get my screen repaired? or a kit?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

II just cleared the wife's Christmas list. She asked for a pair of the ugg boots but not the typical uggs. The calf height ones. She was like you'll never find them the ones I want are really hard to get. Did she forget who I am? I may still pick her up some little stuff but I'm not sure yet

If you need help, let me know.My wife works for Neiman Marcus and can get anything Ugg.

Discount for SMD members?

Lol

Know of any place(or website) to get my screen repaired? or a kit?

Ebay

2007 Pacifica

infound em at zappos actually which was pretty easy. shes got a michael kors.addiction too though lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived