Herokight Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Couldn't do it. It'd be like banging Skrillex. Good to know I'm not the only one that thought that. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
n8ball2013 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 like adam is in any position to turn down any woman. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Seem legit to me...lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Everybody has their version of hot and this really does it for me. Its good you guys don't like them, more for me Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I will not shoot a comeback at Nate tonight, since he seems to be on point with the comebacks and has been agitated by some members tonight lol. Carry on. But, I, me, myself, couldn't hit that with a straight face. I'd be going to town on it, but I'd be waiting for her to d-d-d-d-d-d-drop the bass. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 You've never made a woman "drop the bass" I'm assuming. .lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Daniel J Blitch Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Running out on a Football field with 50 thousand plus screaming fans, along with the satisfaction that i see on my families and girl friends face when I have an amazing game. Building an Empire.
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 You've never made a woman "drop the bass" I'm assuming. .lol Only when we were fishing and I'm like "Whoa that's a big fish!!" And sure enough, that bitch done dropped the bass. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 LOL Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
russtezecustoms Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 The family feeling and atmosphere here on SMD. The help good people give when its needed. And getting an awesome tip from a customer for work on a bike. 45% over quoted labor, happy customers are the best!! I just wish i had a funny sig.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.