LoudBimmer Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 cmon Nate, that's the first grade level jokes
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 I didn't think he was joking. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Lbox88 Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Guess I'm first grade level, I chuckled at it. UBL | Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Was debating ordering more 8gauge ring terminals to wire up the teams but went out to the shed and found 32 ring terminals. Saved a whopping 20 bucks THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Wife got me this to surprise me for my birthday. She's normally kind of bad about gifts lol, so much so that last year she just had me go buy myself whatever and didn't even try. Done did good this year though. UBL | Build Log
OrzechNJ Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Friday the 13th ended well for me today.. Got pulled over for tint and no front licence plate.. He was cool about the prescription and gave me warning for plate.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Ahmed Johnson Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 Finally figuring out the name and the artist of I song I hear in soundtracks that I liked.
Motorboat KER Posted March 14, 2015 Report Posted March 14, 2015 At the end of summer I will have 52 credits for my first year of college. Nearly done with an associates already lol.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 My girl wants to go see her grandma in Missouri at the beginning of June so hopes of going to slamology are getting better. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Lbox88 Posted March 15, 2015 Report Posted March 15, 2015 Getting a text like this. Running to the bedroom like UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.