n8ball2013 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Was thinking about how I was going to fund my new alts and then I realized I've got a pile of shit to sell yet. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Was thinking about how I was going to fund my new alts and then I realized I've got a pile of shit to sell yet. sell it... and lets chat.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Posted April 22, 2015 Hanks status' you saw that too.. ? lol... funny shit... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Hanks status' you saw that too.. ? lol... funny shit... dude is wild. says it like it is On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
n8ball2013 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Was thinking about how I was going to fund my new alts and then I realized I've got a pile of shit to sell yet.sell it...and lets chat.... I'm working on it. Im not shipping shit. It's probably the only way I can get anyone in the truck. It's also why im wanton to inspect the truck. Lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Was thinking about how I was going to fund my new alts and then I realized I've got a pile of shit to sell yet.sell it...and lets chat.... I'm working on it. Im not shipping shit. It's probably the only way I can get anyone in the truck. It's also why im wanton to inspect the truck. Lol understood... sell some shiz..... and let load some hair pins in there... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 Getting that e-mail saying my alt is finished
hdorre Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 12 more days until classes end, and just under 3 weeks until my last final.. and the weekend after my last final, theres a show On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 I've got 8 weeks remaining of my bachelors after tonight. No one is counting. And I finish before my mid year review THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Jhunt94 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Posted April 23, 2015 My PLC teacher told us today that there wouldn't be a final, because he doesn't have time to come to class consistently. Made me pretty happy. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.