Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

my sister made me hella proud this weekend.

her ex boyfriend wrote some mean shit on her windows of her car on friday. I was pretty pissed but she insisted on taking care of it herself.

Today she sent me a video on snapchat of 3 HUGE fucking dicks painted into his yard.

Proud brother moment.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

my sister made me hella proud this weekend.

her ex boyfriend wrote some mean shit on her windows of her car on friday. I was pretty pissed but she insisted on taking care of it herself.

Today she sent me a video on snapchat of 3 HUGE fucking dicks painted into his yard.

Proud brother moment.

That ought to make it better.

Still hilarious though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

i got pics of my cousin

I thought you lived in cali not alabama.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

pics of sister?

sister is 16 nope

just imagine me with long hair. and shorter. drives a volvo too

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

i got pics of my cousin

I thought you lived in cali not alabama.

not 18+ pics
Sure......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11635 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...