Things that make you happy/smile

Damn, full coverage on my wife's terrain plus full coverage and additional coverage for the audio in my equinox only runs us $154/mo.

fuck im with ya... lol... i dont get any of the above shit...

but, my DB is higher.. fuck.. who cares.. if i need pay 500 for a shitty something.. well, then ill pay it...

we have broad insurance, so if it isn't our fault we don't pay shit, with a 500 deductible and full coverage on 2014 dodge ram and dodge journey and we pay $310/month.

We couldn't get anything under $500 a month until I called a customer of mine who works for AAA. When I had my Kia and my wife was driving a chevy prism we were told we would be paying $3000/6 months for very little collision for my car and PLPD for the prism through state farm and allstate. I told them to fuck off since I was paying $125/month for full coverage on my kia

Michigan has the highest insurance rates in the country and the shittier the town you live and the less money you make the more you pay.

Forget about it if you have bad credit because you're gonna get raped.

They say their perceived ability for you to pay effects the insurance price the most wtf?

How is it that it makes sense that if they think you can't afford to pay it they jack the price up through the roof.

When I was 21 I got quoted $20k a year when I was trying to buy a brand new car, that ended my car shopping.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Allstate quoted me $1200 a month I was like have you lost your damn minds.

That's for two cars that are worth $7k combined on a good day.

dont you mean a year? thats what i paid a year for full coverage on a single car

my bike was quoted $1800 a year.. bike is worth around 7k at best.. 4 years of insurance pays the damn thing if i wreck it. insurance is the biggest scam

Michigan has the highest insurance rates in the country and the shittier the town you live and the less money you make the more you pay.

They say their perceived ability for you to pay effects the insurance price the most wtf?

How is it that it makes sense that if they think you can't afford to pay it they jack the price up through the roof.

When I was 21 I got quoted $20k a year when I was trying to buy a brand new car, that ended my car shopping.

thats what you get for trying to buy ferraris

Allstate quoted me $1200 a month I was like have you lost your damn minds.

That's for two cars that are worth $7k combined on a good day.

dont you mean a year? thats what i paid a year for full coverage on a single car

my bike was quoted $1800 a year.. bike is worth around 7k at best.. 4 years of insurance pays the damn thing if i wreck it. insurance is the biggest scam

I wish It was a year.

Now that the gmc is on storage insurance i pay about $140 a month for two cars that are 13 and 14 years old.

And that's only because of qualifying for usaa because of my dad otherwise I'd have no insurance.

the cheapest quote I got was $480 a month.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How is it that it makes sense that if they think you can't afford to pay it they jack the price up through the roof.When I was 21 I got quoted $20k a year when I was trying to buy a brand new car, that ended my car shopping.

thats what you get for trying to buy ferraris

Not even close.

Srt-4.

I know I went from Warren (not that nice) to roseville (roachville) and stuff got so expensive for living in a lower income area. But no rent so I can't really complain that bad. besides the house getting ready to fall apart and the basement flooding frequently lately lol

Archived