SnowDrifter Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Blueberries. It's my favorite flavor ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
KillaCam Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 This beautiful sexy mess of a girl pulled next to me at a red light. She was looking over so I rolled down my window, took a bite of my poptart, and sang lean with it rock with it. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
KMS Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Hitting the sack after a long day. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 When you see the local asshole ricer with his car wrapped around a tree and his front end busted up and 4 state troopers there because yep he was driving like an asshole. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 When you are cruising at 55 with the windows down and volume up and someone 3 cars lengths ahead pulls over and gives you the finger as you go by. Made me want to stop and tell em I still had more in it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Brandonbkd Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 ^^ haha thats a total win! FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
TeamHT Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 When I had the BTLs walled off the three RF T4000s, for daily driving I honestly just kept it at 4 on the headunit volume. I would still get looks. If the looks I got I thought were hilarious I'd crank it. Max I could go was to 54 without clipping but I never went past 48. At 45 vision would get a little blurry, lol. Their faces are PRICELESS after cranking it up. Yeah, should have just kept your face shut and my volume at 4. I've actually gotten called from a lady driving who told officers I assaulted her children. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
n8ball2013 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I actually stopped it at minor blurry vision lol. It was kinda a dick move but oh well. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Josef344 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Getting paid Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
TeamHT Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I actually stopped it at minor blurry vision lol. It was kinda a dick move but oh well. No. The dick move is making bass the equivalent of Jews being ushered into a gas chamber. I love hearing the whole, "your music supports violence" and then I play everything not rap or hip hop and blast it. Love me some Mozart. But yeah, vision can get blurry, I could probably get used to it but I only go full tilt when demoing, lol. Bass is low everywhere else...you know...unless it's like showing them it could be a whole lot worse Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.