boom50cal Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Sprayfoamed my cab vents and didn't make a mess. winning No way. Every time I use that shit the dog is stuck to the door or the TV remote gets glued to the fridge handle. Always a nightmare. I've been having a nice little lucky streak the past few days, guess it's cause I helped my buddy throw that super charger on. I'm sure I'll get fucked as soon as I start to build my enclosure On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Sprayfoamed my cab vents and didn't make a mess. winning No way. Every time I use that shit the dog is stuck to the door or the TV remote gets glued to the fridge handle. Always a nightmare. I've been having a nice little lucky streak the past few days, guess it's cause I helped my buddy throw that super charger on. I'm sure I'll get fucked as soon as I start to build my enclosureGo grab some lotto tickets while your still having good luck lol. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
boom50cal Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Sprayfoamed my cab vents and didn't make a mess. winning No way. Every time I use that shit the dog is stuck to the door or the TV remote gets glued to the fridge handle. Always a nightmare. I've been having a nice little lucky streak the past few days, guess it's cause I helped my buddy throw that super charger on. I'm sure I'll get fucked as soon as I start to build my enclosureGo grab some lotto tickets while your still having good luck lol. I got 7 dollars cash I might as well spend 2 on lotto and take the other 5 to the casino. Time to bill cosby somebodies wife on the penny machines On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Sprayfoamed my cab vents and didn't make a mess. winning No way. Every time I use that shit the dog is stuck to the door or the TV remote gets glued to the fridge handle. Always a nightmare. I've been having a nice little lucky streak the past few days, guess it's cause I helped my buddy throw that super charger on. I'm sure I'll get fucked as soon as I start to build my enclosureGo grab some lotto tickets while your still having good luck lol. I got 7 dollars cash I might as well spend 2 on lotto and take the other 5 to the casino. Time to bill cosby somebodies wife on the penny machines SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 $7 will get you two 40's a bag of chips and a lotto ticket, fuck the casino get drunk. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 $7 will get you two 40's a bag of chips and a lotto ticket, fuck the casino get drunk. sounds fun to me....... better that what i got going on this weekend SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
boom50cal Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 40's are that cheap? lol we usually just pool 60 or 70 bucks together and buy as many of the cheapest 30 packs we can get. And I get hypnotiq, for the white women. White women fucking LOVE hypnotiq. Ahmed knows that forsure On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Miguels Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 not here my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 Bud light is 2 40's for $5 here. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
jk13 Posted October 3, 2015 Report Posted October 3, 2015 What is your frame of reference for estimating measurements of 15" or less? Discussing wheel well gap on a truck we were going to lower and my buddy had to bust out the tape measure after insisting I was wrong. Came out to be 1/8" off what I said. Him: "How the hell do you eyeball measurements so damn close all the time?" Me: "Well, I've been a car audio installer for most of my life. I just look at it and ask myself 'what size speaker would fit in there'. Works every time." Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.