Josef344 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I like goodmorning blowjobs... by my girlfriend. Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
SnowDrifter Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Bacon. Bacon makes me happy ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
n8ball2013 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Watching tourists take pictures of their beer with a smile on their face... Yes, it is good I take pictures of all my beers lol. At least the microbrews good or not THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted September 8, 2013 Report Posted September 8, 2013 I picked up some gatorade and snacks for a homeless guy. I feel all warm now. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Lbox88 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 When you go to sit down after going through and cleaning out all the stupid business cards and other random shit from your wallet. UBL | Build Log
Quiet Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 When you go to sit down after going through and cleaning out all the stupid business cards and other random shit from your wallet. Every month I take out my expenditure receipts to balance and when I sit down it's like "Oh shit, where's my wallet" and I panic a little cause I don't feel it under my ass. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Lbox88 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Posted September 10, 2013 That one of the women my wife works with brings us farm fresh eggs every other week because their chickens lay too many. UBL | Build Log
big dee Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 These cool mornings . I like it when the seasons begin to change.
big dee Posted September 15, 2013 Report Posted September 15, 2013 Making a electric lawn mower out of a skillsaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.