Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Put in another 14 hour day.

fuck that shit.. you only get 10 hours to drive to and from work shower and sleep

as much as i love the OT money i prefer to have free time

fuck man I wish I could find something here pulling 10-14 hour days. Especially if it was a week on/week off thing...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Weekends give me plenty of free time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Weekends give me plenty of free time.

What's a weekend?

My company is only open Monday through Friday or else I'd be working weekends too.

They are talking about adding Saturday's though so we will see.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Weekends give me plenty of free time.

What's a weekend?

My company is only open Monday through Friday or else I'd be working weekends too.

They are talking about adding Saturday's though so we will see.

I miss Monday through Friday work weeks. Sound like you got a good thing going, OT during the week and weekends off I'd love to have that.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

i used to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week.. first few months its easy.. after that it gets annoying.. then 12 hours a day 5 days a week and then gets tiring again.. 3 months from now you will be hating all that OT..

Posted

not when he has a forged bottom end iron LSx motor sitting in his single cab.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

not when he has a forged bottom end iron LSx motor sitting in his single cab.

but he doesnt...

but now he better

exactly :good: :good: :good:

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...