Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Moved my box around to get some measurements. Got in my truck later to go somewhere and there was no bass. Started getting upset cuz everything was hooked up right and I didn't change everything, found that the amp accidentally got switched to slave. Crisis averted. Lol

Also, 4 days till Christmas and there's still no snow on the ground. Ive never had a green Christmas so I'm hoping this is my year! Winter this year has been fucked up. Normally it's 0° and a foot or 2 of snow on the ground, but it's 40°, sunny, and no snow. I love it!!!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

Today is Goodie day at my work. It is, without a doubt, the worst/best/fattest day of the year.

About 500 employees bringing in food and taking over conference rooms potluck style, nothing gets done most of the day, you just go and eat in waves going to the different floors and conference rooms each time.

Think, marathon thanksgivings, all in one building.

Posted

crispy thick cut smoked bacon covered in caramelized maple syrup ! I needs me bacon flavored electrolytes

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Posted

That I don't have to eat at Applebee's lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

In a span of about 2 weeks I went from thinking I needed to find a new job, to being promoted to manager, and within 4 months I'll be managing my own facility and go to salary, which will be about a $3.50/hour raise!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Posted

If it's only a $3.50 /hr raise don't do it.

When you go to salary you no longer get overtime and as a manager you'll be working a lot of it.

You'd make more money by staying hourly and not taking the raise.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

If I staid hourly, I would get MAYBE 2 days a week. There's no hours for the facility I'm at and would need to get a different job. By being a manager, I'll work full time, Monday-Friday, weekends and holidays off, benefits, and I'll work 3 blocks from my house, instead of 20 min away. So it's got a lot of advantages.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...