Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it because you weren't stupid to escalate a confrontation with someone who will kill you? It's like fucking with deebo. If you know he's going to bust your head why are you going to mess with him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Very nice refrence n8,

And strangeduck...Wtf lol?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Is it because you weren't stupid to escalate a confrontation with someone who will kill you? It's like fucking with deebo. If you know he's going to bust your head why are you going to mess with him.

One of the dudes I was with wanted too. I told the cop to let me out before he shoots. All along my boy should feel like a real ass because we didn't even get searched. The cop was cool as fuck. Everybody but me was fucking drunk and of course I had my own party favor, lol.

Posted

What was the reason of pulling u over ?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I didn't have my headlights on. I just pulled off from the liquor store on 63rd. I must've drove for like a minute when I looked over and saw the police station and remembered to turn on my headlights. It was too late, they was already behind me. As soon as they saw the parking lights come on they pulled me over.

Posted

put about 35 miles on the RZR today. All rocky and technical trails. Damn it was a good time. Crossbar Ranch in Davis, OK. Not my video but it's where I went, some of the trails I went down.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

oh well.. in this case they had a reason

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...