Things that make you happy/smile

It can have profound intestinal issues and can cause suicidal thoughts too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Statistics say that in less than five months I'll no longer have any acne after using this accutane I start Monday. Never even had it bad until college and other meds made it completely go away. Stress is too damn high I guess.

Making it through 5 more months of math classes is going to be the hardest part.

Be careful with Accutane that is some super agressive stuff. Has a hell of a lot of side affects

I'm well aware, planning on not drinking until I'm off because I like having a liver haha.

I remember a buddy that was on it through high school. Dude packed a bottle of water around all the time. Never saw him with out it. And lip balm. Guess it totally cotton mouthed him bad.

Funnily enough I do this anyways, a 24oz blender bottle and lanolin is always with me.

It can have profound intestinal issues and can cause suicidal thoughts too.

That shit's very unfortunate but I'm just as likely to die in a car crash. I like to atleast think I'll be able to deal with depression in a good enough way.

But uh, at this point of having to shower every day or my whole upper body hurts and my face constantly hurting, I think it'll be worth it. Hopefully I don't get too fucked up, but I'm pretty prepared remedy wise.

You should shower everyday regardless anyways,

Just sayin.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You should shower everyday regardless anyways,

Just sayin.

twice a day

we know you're jacking off like 3 times a night since you're in college and getting sweaty

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

They were going to throw away a cnc router at my job yesterday it looked complete so i gave them scrap price for it got it home and plugged it in messed with it for a few and turns out the safety glass switch was loose tightened it up and it works just fine.

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

They were going to throw away a cnc router at my job yesterday it looked complete so i gave them scrap price for it got it home and plugged it in messed with it for a few and turns out the safety glass switch was loose tightened it up and it works just fine.

Fuck yea! That's awesome

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived