Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

my new truck, this fucker is nice

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted
1 hour ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

I got my codes read on the Tahoe and after a few quotes of outrageness I got bored and swapped out a couple fuses and doing that fixed my tahoe

fuses? lmao

shit like this tears me. happy it was something simple, mad as fuck it was something simple.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

I was plowing for 18h, tuesday 3am-9pm and got paid better than expected !

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted
8 minutes ago, OrzechNJ said:

I was plowing for 18h, tuesday 3am-9pm and got paid better than expected !

Snow is money falling from the sky!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Plowing is the only reason I like snow lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted
8 hours ago, srp365 said:

fuses? lmao

shit like this tears me. happy it was something simple, mad as fuck it was something simple.

it was the ignition fuse. It was a little corroded but not blown. I never would've thought my ignition fuse would have something to do with the trans but I guess my solenoid needs a certain power blah, blah, I don't know, lol. Best part is I still have my wife thinking it needs a trans so I have like 1000 I can spend on whatever without her getting pissed.

Posted

brilliant

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Fired up the red truck today for the first time since October. It started without issue everything checked out. I'll need to get it inspected now and all the crud cleaned out

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...