Things that make you happy/smile

Drove my truck for the first time in about 2 months. Hasnt been running and think I finally got it running good. Drove with my girlfriend for a solid half hour full tilting the entire time. Has been months since ive listened to my system. Felt soooooo good to bass cruise again :)

Oh, and can hold solid 14.6v while full tilting 150's on music. That makes me smile too :)

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Picked up a new toy. Saw this at the gun store and had to have it. .44 cal Army 1860 black powder pistol and it came with the conversion cylinder so it will fire .45 long colt also.

Love shooting black powder. Something about the smoke and the boom it makes when pulling the trigger just makes me smile :)

pistol.jpg

pistol1.jpg

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

Seeing on my trending on facebook ellen degenerate "The Dyke" died would put a smile on my face!

The nba, baseball, nascar, tennis, were all abolished would put a smile on my face, or atleast made to be only on a sports channel and not regular TV!

America finally realizing Marijuana was not a bad substance and became legal in all states to smoke recreationally!

Seeing that ICE deported 800k daca kids because all the judges finally got with the program and said these kids have had enough time, nows the the time to kick em out!

The world finally realizing religion is nothing more then the biggest scam ever created and all the churches were torn down, and they found proof that the so claimed virgin mary was not even a virgin and conjured up the biggest all time scam there ever was!

Winning SOTM!!!!

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

2 minutes ago, Jake Pace said:

Seeing on my trending on facebook ellen degenerate "The Dyke" died would put a smile on my face!

The nba, baseball, nascar, tennis, were all abolished would put a smile on my face, or atleast made to be only on a sports channel and not regular TV!

America finally realizing Marijuana was not a bad substance and became legal in all states to smoke recreationally!

Seeing that ICE deported 800k daca kids because all the judges finally got with the program and said these kids have had enough time, nows the the time to kick em out!

Winning SOTM!!!!

God damn dude.  Kinda dark all around, huh?  Except for the weed.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

4 hours ago, PC Principal said:

Picked up a new toy. Saw this at the gun store and had to have it. .44 cal Army 1860 black powder pistol and it came with the conversion cylinder so it will fire .45 long colt also.

Love shooting black powder. Something about the smoke and the boom it makes when pulling the trigger just makes me smile :)

pistol.jpg

pistol1.jpg

that's awesome. I'm jealous of that purchase. I love black powder. It's is my second favorite hunting season. can't beat the smell of black powder and the sight of a deer on the ground when the smoke clears. good find :good: 

On 1/11/2018 at 9:46 AM, Jake Pace said:

The world finally realizing religion is nothing more then the biggest scam ever created and all the churches were torn down, and they found proof that the so claimed virgin mary was not even a virgin and conjured up the biggest all time scam there ever was!

Winning SOTM!!!!

I'm waiting on the feds to legalize it. Even then I won't trust medicinal weed

1 minute ago, Ahmed Johnson said:

I'm waiting on the feds to legalize it. Even then I won't trust medicinal weed

Bro its all medicinal :wink:

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived