Jump to content

Pull in or back in?


  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Parking

    • Pull In
      27
    • Back In
      47


Recommended Posts

Posted

Depends if im in a hurry or not. But i rather back in

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

pull in most places, back in at work only where i can hear the alarm if it goes off :pardon:

Posted

Depends where the spot is. If there's a pull-through into the spot behind it, I pull in and pull through so I can drive straight out later. If it's just a single spot I'll back in so I can pull straight out when I leave. An extra step backing in makes the getaway much smoother. Plus it sucks trying to back out if some asshole is sitting there waiting to take the spot when you leave.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Pull in

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

A reason I always back in is in case i need to make a quick escape (especially at night in the country). eg: running from a big scary monster, zombies ect.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I always back in... zombies.

/thread

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

bak in like a pimp

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2467 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...