Jump to content

Pull in or back in?


  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Parking

    • Pull In
      27
    • Back In
      47


Recommended Posts

Posted

<p>in my semi truck, i always look for a parking that i can pull in and straight out, but if there is no pull out then i back in,</p>

<p>in my car- i pull in or back in how ever im feeling lol</p>

<p>my motorcycle i look to  find the closest parking lot dirrection of parking doesnt matter lol</p>

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

I park sideways, trying to take up as many spaces as I can, and if possible, do it in handicapped zones.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

Back in like a BOSS.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Its against our by laws to back in to our spots lol.

Got a $25 fine when I left my car backed in over the weekend while I was out of town

your shittin me??? Thats stupid.... i back in btw lol or somtimes pull forward O.O threw a curve on that one lol
Posted

I back In. Makes the distance from the garage to the stereo shorter. :)

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2005 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...