Second Skin Audio

not even reading and only going off the topic

2 18s is more cone then 4 12s

but the power you have is going to be better on 4 12s then on 2 18s imo

wrong man do the math lol

2x18= 36

4x12=48

Wrong buddy 2 18"s is more than 4 12" you cant just add or multiply and say what's more, there's a formula you have to use,I'm not quite sure what it is but forumasshole is correct.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

2x18= 36

4x12=48

Wrong buddy 2 18"s is more than 4 12" you cant just add or multiply and say what's more, there's a formula you have to use,I'm not quite sure what it is but forumasshole is correct.

lol it was a joke

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

why are you guys arguing with each other, to those who are trying to help me thank you, for those who have someting smart to say your lame , talking shit over the internet come on man, and nine times out ten my money is longer than yours.

Heres the thing, there are WAY to many variables to say which will be louder. The only way would be for you to do both set ups and find out for yourself. Not trying to be a dick but you just cant give a straight answer. And most likely this topic will be locked.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

2x18= 36

4x12=48

Seriously bro!!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Dude forget all of these idiots. They'll make you waste your money with all their "buy this, buy that, make sure to ground your amp" crap. You don't need to do any of that stuff, just get a good ole Funkypup 12" sub and hook it directly to your headunit. I'd recommend an 8th-order bandpass box as well to maximize the dBs and a flux capacitor for your battery so that you don't melt your car. You should be hitting 150+ dBs in no time man, good luck!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif