Second Skin Audio

4 type r 12s

Do you people not realize that not all lanzar is shit? The lanzar optidrive 6k is a great amp. I would love to own one, or even an opti 8k.

Don't down a product if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Just because the woofer can take 2k doesnt mean you need to throw 2k at it.. If you went with the hdc3s, i would start out just giving them rated soo say around 4k rms.. crecendo has there 3500 and one of those on 4 hdc3 12s in the right enclosure and made stout would get you pretty loud IMO.. when you start to over power subs you lean more toward cooking the coil.. Like stated above yeah they can take 2k but CLEAN 2k.. Whenever you decide on subs, get/have a good design made up, built strong and to specs with the whatever power you will be running.. then just go from there..

just my .02 cents

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

yea they should be able to take that 6k daily I know each one can be ran at around 1k-1.2k and with that amount of power and subs its gonna be hard to reduce rattle man haha

NO NO NO. you can not run Alpine type R at 1-1.2k daily. and how does that add up with 4 of them to 6 k. they would each be getting 1500rms if the lanzar amp actually did 6krms. i wouldnt put over 800 ot a type r daily. a burp is different. daily those type rs will burn up and youll wonder why. do not put more than 800rms daily. maybe you can get away with just under 1 k but no more than 1k a piece. 2nd, get a good amp. Lanzar? if you want results of that video you posted OP, your gunna have to use a sub on the same level as an Fi woofer and an amp that can push clean rated power. I have personally run alpines in the past on a budget buidl. so if your trying to go cheap hit me up. just please dont put a type r on over 1k dailyy

done it for a long while broski on the old previous model Rs.. 1 xx colossus per pair, pic in ava. You CAN... but not suggested at all. They warm up very quick, 750-800 is plenty doable though. New Rs should have improved handling but I wouldn't know how much.

the hdc3s are rated @ 1k also and can do 2k each on clean power , how much more power can those ssds take?

very application dependent. that's what we're trying to tell you. if you know what you're doing, the HDC3's might take 2k, but since you have to ask, i don't think you fully understand what you're doing.

we can't tell you for sure how much the SSD's will take because it is different in every application. they might smoke on 2k watts, or they might smoke on 1500, it's impossible to say.

also the electrical required to support 4k vs the electrical required to support 8k is very different, and very expensive. so if you go that route, be prepared to spend

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Do you people not realize that not all lanzar is shit? The lanzar optidrive 6k is a great amp. I would love to own one, or even an opti 8k.

Don't down a product if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

^^^

this.

this line of amps from them are really good.

but OP, u can get some SA-12s, they shouldnt be alot more compared to the type r..

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Archived