Lettin sub 20hz roll at full tilt

:popcorn2:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Sanitarium has burped at 10hz :ph34r:

Bajeebus. If that's true it's impressive as hell. To my understanding most amps won't even bother amplifying a signal with a frequency that low.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Sanitarium has burped at 10hz :ph34r:

Bajeebus. If that's true it's impressive as hell. To my understanding most amps won't even bother amplifying a signal with a frequency that low.

Definitely true, did around a 140 or 142 @ 10hz.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Getlocivic.

Yup. You.

Lets see it.

lol buy me a camera then plz... i prefer to spend my moneyz on audio and cars not other electronics.. im still rocking a boost mobile pre paid with no camera!!!

is playing such low bass notes a bad thing?? or just bc not many people can do it?? bc all i have is music my buddy chad slows down for me

and i said that to the guy running kickers lol.. trying to say 28hz bass was LOW.. and its not lowest song i got is young jeezy put on slowed about 50% the low low is around 12hz or so.. thats how i fucked my vvxs up playing that song lol

Archived