I doubled the power on my wall, today...

you dont have a sunroof do ya? you are sooo lucky ! LOL, shit looks good though derek, but now double that power and it will really come alive :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Loud. That covers it. impressive would work too. Gives me hope to do my system and get it fully finished. We will be running the same subs lol.

thanks. its not the most pretty wall by any means... it needs a good face lift. but in the mean time, she does alright :)

you dont have a sunroof do ya? you are sooo lucky ! LOL, shit looks good though derek, but now double that power and it will really come alive :)

i will be adding quite a bit more power eventually. i have each amp/sub at 1.4. once i get back to a single amp, ill wire down to .7! P.S. sunroofs are for girls ;)

Looks awesome man!

thanks!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

doubled up huh? good shit buddy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived