Fi car audio

I missed the other thread but I'll say my bit here from a man in the know. Everything is in hand, orders sent/made are too. Recones get dealt with on 1 day of the week. If you ordered something at there's been a longer delay than stated on the site (you see it flashing telling you lead times) then its likely to be due to shortage of parts. They always order more parts stock to cope with higher projected sales, yet it sometimes falls short or the supplier isn't able to keep up with demand. Of course things are machined in house this is something no-one else has to deal with, Its just the way things go if you buy our products. Fi/AA are going no where, trust me. I promise you will see nothing but jaw dropping designs and mouth water installs in months/years to come. Thanks to those who are holding tight and keeping your faith with us!

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

What is Nick's email address or Fi's phone #? I want to get a status on SP4's I ordered back on Feb 3rd.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

Hey, thank Kraz10211.

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

I guess I will be the dissenter. I would say in the two times I have dealt with them directly, customer service was sub par. I suppose he was quick to answer questions, but had a bit of an attitude.

And I think that is the only complaint amongst the people I know who currently, or at one point ran Fi. I have no experience directly with AA.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

NIck won't hold back anything. He doesn't have the time to.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I dont know, I have spoke with Nick on the phone a few times, as well as Scott. I waited a bit for a order due to running out of steel and the new stuff coming in out of spec, but Scott DEFINITELY made it right in my books.

I never really felt I had an attitude by either person when I spoke with them, both where very helpful and even went farther than needed to help.

I guess the build got pushed back til after the winter instead of rushing to get it done before winter, tho it was for the better because now we have 100s of feet of power wire and speaker wire to rewire the car, as well as a stack of mids and tweets and a nice small bank of 4 d3100s. So been waiting on woofers for a little bit was kinda nice just because now everything can get did at once.

Edit: I myself tend to like being able to deal directly with a builder or owner of a company, vs being pushed off on some data call center that would trouble shoot from a book and have no hands on experience and barely speak English ( I hate having to call microsoft for a windows activation code) lol

yea, they always made it right if a mistake is made. they shipped me the wrong recone once. 2nd day air the right recone and didn't ask for the wrong recone back. They also do free recones when sent in even if they have to modify the motors.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Archived