Fi car audio

Also, the time it would take to respond to every person waiting on an order would much better utilized getting those orders completed. 500 emails sure would cut into build time. I would hands down wait for my product than have them contact me to tell me its not completed yet.

I'm done threadjacking, my apologies OP.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I am very logical. To me, it seems as if the OP has stated a few times, it isn't the wait, yet the not knowing/ lack of response. It's easy for Fi to do. Post it on their home page of the website and a post in the forums. I see others do this to inform the mass of delays. If you, as a business person, are getting tons of calls and emails and you know delivery time will be delayed, wouldn't you make the effort to notify your consumers? This is what makes good CS and good CS sometimes helps sell more products faster. Honestly, this is the first time I haven't seen them ever reply to any threads here. (Being I'm a proud owner of a fully loaded BTL myself).

Remember, not everyone thinks the same and not everyone will sit back and wait without knowing why it's weeks past my expeceted delivery date and not contact the person in the know.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Sayhuh...you are normally very logical, but this time you seem to be off the mark.

Please read the first post again and find where the OP was complaining about the customer service. I'll wait...yep, he wasn't.

Second, jumping on every AA/FI thread to complain about his situation every chance he gets is hardly, consumer right.

Look, all I'm saying is that it gets annoying to see. And I apologize to anyone if my namecalling of jawjabbers offended you. Would hate to see how one reacts if they were actually trying to be insulting.

So if it's so annoying for you to see then why fuel the fire with unnecessary comments?

I didnt jump in here to complain at all, I initially commented because someone else doesn't know how to read a calendar. If these types of thread keep popping up then maybe it says something....Fi is back logged and should inform customers. Simple as that.

yeahh kinda off topic but im happy lol and no i wasnt upset about a month of waiting its all good but its been a bit longer hahah i ordered it umm Dec 6. so its been a bit longer then normal i would say but im okay with it! i understand the problems and stuff i know its gonna be a amazing sub. i should get it this week:) hopfully!!

I am very logical. To me, it seems as if the OP has stated a few times, it isn't the wait, yet the not knowing/ lack of response.

I called and talked to fi today not sure who but they said a lot of there parts that they don't make (cooling any extras) never got sent to them so they are just getting them now.. So work starts again this week and they said since I had to wait they are going to pay for overnight shipping for my fi sp4 so expect your subs to come in soon!!!

I think you are confusing the OP with someone else.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What is Nick's email address or Fi's phone #? I want to get a status on SP4's I ordered back on Feb 3rd.

The Sp4's I ordered on Feb 1st came Monday. The SP4 I ordered Feb 5th are scheduled to ship Friday, so I should have it like Wed. My guess is you should have yours wthin a week.

I emailed Nick yesterday & he hit me back 1st thing this morning before they even opened with the info I inquired about. I have no issues & have ordered multiple SP4's from him (Fi). They ARE behind the expected time by about 2wks.

TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO

Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS"

-4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order)

-2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass)

-4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets

-1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets

-Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts

-4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs)

-1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's)

-1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)

2010-10-14171939.jpg

So Fi replied to my email regarding the delay. YES they were a little behind, they said everything should be on schedule now and they are shipping my order this Friday, BUT the UPS tracking is saying I'm getting my subs tomorrow looool, who should I believe!

2006 P71

270A Mechman alt.

2 XS power D3100's, 1 under the hood, one in the trunk. More to come.

2 Stinger 0 gauge, 4 gauge runs front to back

Sony DSX-S300BTX AM/FM Digital Media Car Stereo with Bluetooth

Pair of Fi SP4 15''s

B2 Audio M1s MKII amp @ 1 Ohm

Front doors JBL P660C 6.5'' 2-way component system.

Rear doors JBL GT0938 6x9'' 3-way

Rockford Fosgate t600 @ 2 Ohm

Ram Designs box with 5'' port, ~ 3.6 cubic inches each facing back.

5704P Python 2-Way Responder Remote Start / Security Alarm. :shrug:

I just had a horrible experience with Fi. They had great customer service throughout the whole ordeal though. I was actually to the point I emailed them I was so pissed about some plugs that were machined incorrectly and the fact that it took 30 days to get my recones instead of the 17 they told me. Again, the customer service really was pretty impressive on handling this for me.

Archived