Robert8252 Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Meh. It happens. Almost every single person on here is guilty for at one point being naive. Some people just aren't open to try new things. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
KillaCam Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Hard headed and knows it all too, damn its hard to talk to those people. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 He's sort of on the right track to be honest...Kicker is probably the best brand out there followed by Kenwood I'd say. But DC audio and all them other brands are a rip off...Kicker beats them all. Check my sig for my build, it'll beat any non-Kicker brand setup you can think of ...is what this tool would probably say This pretty much made my night though lol, thanks for sharing the stupidity Build in progress
bobobass Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 He's sort of on the right track to be honest...Kicker is probably the best brand out there followed by Kenwood I'd say. But DC audio and all them other brands are a rip off...Kicker beats them all. Check my sig for my build, it'll beat any non-Kicker brand setup you can think of ...is what this tool would probably say This pretty much made my night though lol, thanks for sharing the stupidity lol you had me there for a second. 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 lol you had me there for a second. I was debating on leaving out the last bit at the bottom and just letting it linger for a few minutes before I replied back. Then I figured I'm not that well-known on here so I better not Build in progress
Stee-Z Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Tell that twat to talk to me about DD.... haha fuck him! (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
BFF Larry Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 lol you had me there for a second. I was debating on leaving out the last bit at the bottom and just letting it linger for a few minutes before I replied back. Then I figured I'm not that well-known on here so I better not hahah shit, u had me! Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio ++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++ HMU!!! 3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez Youtube Channel My Build Log 95 Bonneville SSE - WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes - *thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*
Miguels Posted March 2, 2012 Report Posted March 2, 2012 Tell that twat to talk to me about DD.... haha fuck him! are you mad? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.