OrionStang Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Dont give a fuck about future generations, live my life in the now. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
omg_spoon Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Dont give a fuck about future generations, live my life in the now. fuck eayh 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
MDWSTBoom Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Dont give a fuck about future generations, live my life in the now. like I said no kids. Don't get me wrong stang I used to think the way you did to but after I had my kids I startyed thinking differently about things. Alpine 9886 Rockford mids and highs MBQUART 4.125 2 xfl 15's 2 TRX2000.1's Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back
OrionStang Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 They're fucked nyway. Why worry about it. There have been ice ages and shit before, its natural evolution. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Smoove Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Since Mars is heating up also should we call it solar system warming? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
MDWSTBoom Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Pretty cynical way of thinking and the last ice age was 20,000 years ago. I realize there is a natural evolution to our climate but we don't have to add to the effects of it if in a negative way if we don't have to. Alpine 9886 Rockford mids and highs MBQUART 4.125 2 xfl 15's 2 TRX2000.1's Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back
OrionStang Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 It is done. Cant fix it. Go ahead and live a fucked up worryful life. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LoudNLow931 Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Like a few others said who cares? We are all gonna die one day anyways, I could careless what happens after I'm dead. Cause when your dead, you're dead. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
08tahoe Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Who fucking cares? We all gon' die! I like your attitude lol Were born to fucking die, in the meantime get money!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.