Car Jacks...

so what kind of Car jacks does everyone have? I am looking to buy a new one and was wondering what everyone was using

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

i have 2 craftsman aluminum jacks. they weight only 45 Lbs each. i got them on sale for $90. if you want cheap andheavy there is always harbour fright and they even have some of the lightweight racing jacks.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

• 2 weeks later...

$25 kragen jacks :-x

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i have a monster of a jack from harbor freight cost me 56 dollars , 3 ton and weighs about half lol but it has a nice slim nose design so it will even slide under my 94 accord , but will still lift the front of my van 6 inches off the ground... and it has wide wheels in the front so there less prone to burrow into the dirt as bad as skinny wheels, o and a removeable saddle for attachments like my transmission adaptor i cant use cause i cant get the van high enough off the ground lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I don't need jacks, I can easily fit under all my rides. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sorry to hear about your friend......damn, that is one of my biggest fears. Laying under the Hoopty with it suspended and only my feet showing, sometimes not even my feet, is very scary. I went and got a second jack and some GOOD stands because it was gettin to sketchy. The hoopty wieghs so damn much it crushes the bricks in my back yard when i lift it so that should give you an idea.

i got the Aluminum 3 ton from craftsmen last week and i have a steel craftsmen 3 ton already.........when i use my jackstands i ALWAYS leave the jack (or two) still in its place to help divide up the load....

that bitch cost me $270 but its worth it. I want another one........

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

sorry to hear about your friend......damn, that is one of my biggest fears. Laying under the Hoopty with it suspended and only my feet showing, sometimes not even my feet, is very scary. I went and got a second jack and some GOOD stands because it was gettin to sketchy. The hoopty wieghs so damn much it crushes the bricks in my back yard when i lift it so that should give you an idea.

i got the Aluminum 3 ton from craftsmen last week and i have a steel craftsmen 3 ton already.........when i use my jackstands i ALWAYS leave the jack (or two) still in its place to help divide up the load....

that bitch cost me $270 but its worth it. I want another one........

The caddi stock is already a 3 ton beast...before the beat....all the stands the better!!!