FI_Aaron Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 im just curious to chickens age... Lets Go Ski
Stephen Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 according to myspace he is 28 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
assman Posted December 11, 2007 Report Posted December 11, 2007 I still think that Chicken is actually Steve but he dont want everybody to know that.Its a consperacy i believe Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
BURRITO Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 I still think that Chicken is actually Steve but he dont want everybody to know that.Its a consperacy i believe if steve was an Indian his government name would be "Drives with Thunder" Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
David Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 I still think that Chicken is actually Steve but he dont want everybody to know that.Its a consperacy i believe if steve was an Indian his government name would be "Drives with Thunder" I have gotten the pleasure of meeting Uncle Chicken, I can assure you, he is 100% real. Burrito, thats just to funny
Forevrbumpn Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 if steve was an Indian his government name would be "Drives with Thunder" hahaha... good oneI dont think its to important who he is tho, with stats like he has, it should be kinda private The guy obviously wants to be secretive, so it should be respected, let us just admire his cars, and if he wants to chime in from time to time, and say Hi, thats all good I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kingsuv Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 if Steve was an Indian his government name would be "Drives with Thunder" Now thats funny! :lol: Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
jokanate88 Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 Its kind of funny how someone made this topic because i kinda knew just a small thing about what he does. But here is a article that Steve posted up a while ago about the Rezcalade and the article talked about Chicken for a lil bit...... http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0612tr_...c_escalade_ext/ ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE
Thewes Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 Its kind of funny how someone made this topic because i kinda knew just a small thing about what he does. But here is a article that Steve posted up a while ago about the Rezcalade and the article talked about Chicken for a lil bit...... http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0612tr_...c_escalade_ext/ Good article.
IH8PunkRok Posted December 12, 2007 Report Posted December 12, 2007 i think this topic should be stickied considering the number of times people ask who chicken is -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.