How did you get your first job?

Retail is the easiest. My two buddies and I walked into JCPenney a few days before our senior year and before we even started the application the receptionist said they were hiring and scheduled us interviews for the next day and then we did the application lol. Worked there for just over 2 years, got fired, worked at Fed-Ex for Xmas season then my dads office helping out with paperwork for a few months before going to Lowes for about a year and half, got fired from there lol and got a job doing security about a month later and I've been here ever since.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I wanted things but needed money for them so as soon as i turned 13 i got a paper route. Then when I turned 16 and was able to get a job I went out hunting for one that I could do without messing up my school. Found a place at a pickle factory.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

My brother was a manager at a Circle K gas station. Put in a good word for me, I applied, 2 interviews later i was hired.

Applied online at Wal-Mart, Called me in next day, 2 interviews later i had a job again..

Unemployed Now...

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

My first job was grouting ceramic tiles for my step dad. I started work at 16years old and we worked 12 hours everyday but Sunday. I was kinda pushed in this job too! Try grouting tile for hours on end. After awhile your fingers are so raw you can't button your own pants. Needless to say by the time I was 18 I was doing plumbing to get away from the grouting. Lol hated my first job big time!!