What crazy claims have you heard people make?

met a local guy at worst buys parking lot... has 2 memphis pr 15s in a sealed box and a memphis pr200.2.. running literally remote wire for power n ground and the same for speaker wire,..claims he has went thru 2 hatch door glass thing (in a chevy blazer) and went thru 2 windshields.. sooo i asked to hear it... he has gain and bass boost 100% on the amp bass on radio 100% highs sounded like well TOTAL SHIT and his bass did too...i actually asked him to turn it off bc it sounded soooo bad,..

he said yea well what the fuk u got thats sooo special.. this is when i had the ssa icons in slot port box on a aq3500..

played some "comfortably numb" and soon as the bass hit this fool jumps out and immediately calls his "boys" and says man my system really does sound like ass..

HAHAHAH made my day for sure

Talking to a girl whose dad used to be an installer, and said that her dad put a a system with 4 18's in the bed and blew out his back window all the time. Same thing with 2 15's off of 1500 watts. I played along with it and then told her that it is pretty hard to blow out windows.

Tell that to my back window seals (literally blown out.. not busted out, no cracks)

That's how my sunroof seals are now. Doesn't seat properly now. And that's why I only go full tilt with a window down.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

crazy claim. people say there better than me. pfft. im awesome with an awesome car. why is it awesome? its mine. yours is better? i ont care. why? because its not mine. i hate people.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

met a local guy at worst buys parking lot... has 2 memphis pr 15s in a sealed box and a memphis pr200.2.. running literally remote wire for power n ground and the same for speaker wire,..claims he has went thru 2 hatch door glass thing (in a chevy blazer) and went thru 2 windshields.. sooo i asked to hear it... he has gain and bass boost 100% on the amp bass on radio 100% highs sounded like well TOTAL SHIT and his bass did too...i actually asked him to turn it off bc it sounded soooo bad,..

he said yea well what the fuk u got thats sooo special.. this is when i had the ssa icons in slot port box on a aq3500..

played some "comfortably numb" and soon as the bass hit this fool jumps out and immediately calls his "boys" and says man my system really does sound like ass..

HAHAHAH made my day for sure

hahah what a win!

and times like those, we need a vid.!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

oh and "I love you"....

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Talking to a girl whose dad used to be an installer, and said that her dad put a a system with 4 18's in the bed and blew out his back window all the time. Same thing with 2 15's off of 1500 watts. I played along with it and then told her that it is pretty hard to blow out windows.

Tell that to my back window seals (literally blown out.. not busted out, no cracks)

what i meant by that was actually shattering the rear window. I know that the windows will come out of the seal with enough bass.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Crazy claims.................

A minivan with 6x9's...................................That slap.

I was literally just going to post a link to that :rofl:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived