FedEx Fails Again! (Broken Sub)

if you drop it, it will break, fedex dropped it, they should pay for it. its in foam and cardboard blahblah, yes it might not of happened in wood, but the one still at fault it fedex.

edit: i would love someone to try to do that video with a 85lb level 5 in that box.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

if you drop it, it will break, fedex dropped it, they should pay for it. its in foam and cardboard blahblah, yes it might not of happened in wood, but the one still at fault it fedex.

edit: i would love someone to try to do that video with a 85lb level 5 in that box.

challenge.jpg

Challenge Accepted

My subs just shipped FedEx too! They are normally good around my area. But I guess I'll find out monday!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

i worked for ups as a pre package handler

the packages go through hell. if you think you packaged it good, double it

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Wow that sucks man, how was it packaged?

Like all the other DC Subs, Foam on the top and bottom and double boxed.

all that shit and they STILL managed to break it? wtf does dc have to do, use wooden crates inside the boxes?

Not saying its DCs fault but with the LVL5s they should used a wood create, you don't know what these packages go through when they are being shipped.

i do.....i used to work for fedex as a trailer loader..... believe me..they DO NOT take care of packages...especially the ones that say fragile or the small ones....they just throw them....and we were required to make "walls" out of boxes to fit as many as possible in the trailer and that means a ton get piled up on top of one another sooo that being said the walls do like to fall....walls were about 10 ft high.....worst company ever. hands down.

that sucks to see though...you waited all that time for your DC and it arrives broken..... fedex now owes you a sub!

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

UPS isn't any better.He pulled up to my front door and put my AQ 18" at the top of the steps of his truck and walked to the back and got my amp and as he went to walk down the steps of the truck he just rolled my sub down the steps on the ground.....Just sad

UPS Blows horribly, When my did would get Cycle News which is a weekly subscription, he would get them days late or even a week late. And then when he would get them they would be all screwed up and ripped.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm